Speed dryer for paper. This instrument is designed for the rapid drying of hand sheets after pressing or for determining the dry content of hand sheets or pulp for quick evaluation.
TAPPI T 205
• Anodised aluminium hot plate for precise heat distribution
• Rapid drying of laboratory hand sheets or consistency pads
• Electronic temperature control
• Digital display
• Temperature range from 30 to 150 °C (optionally 180°)
• Durable, heat-resistant Kevlar cloth
• 2 sizes: 580 x 430mm and 350 x 350 mm
Robust stainless steel construction and anodised aluminium hot plate ensure precise heat distribution. A Kevlar breathable fabric cover allows moisture to escape through the perforated lid. The temperature is thermostatically controlled within a range of 20°C – 150°C (optionally 180°C). The actual temperature is displayed digitally.
During the manufacture of paper and board there are numerous occasions when the moisture content needs to be known. Therefore the facility to dry samples to constant weight accurately and quickly is an asset to every laboratory. The PTI Speed dryer has been designed to achieve that with all kinds of pulp, consistency pads, paper and paperboard samples and also for non-standard hand sheets for various experimental purposes.
• Digital display with temperature-control
• Anodised aluminium hot plate
• Perforated cover with durable, heat-resistant Kevlar cloth
• Large hot plate: 580 x 430 mm or 350 x 350 cm
• Maximum temperature: 180°C
Electricity: 230 V, 50 Hz
Water supply: None
Compressed air: None
Dimensions (WxDxH): 35x45x18 cm, 58x53x18 cm
Net weight: 25 kg / 35 kg
Gross weight: 35 kg / 45 kg