- Automated measurement of the SRC method (Solvent Retention Capacity)
- Complete automatic system, controlled by an intuitive interface and guaranteeing a complete standardization of all the analysis steps. It combines a dedicated external scale, shaker, centrifuge, and a system for draining the supernatant.
- Designed for simplicity and complete walk-away operation. Its operation requires minimal training and is easily accomplished by any lab technician.
- SRC standardized automated method AACC 56-15.01 and ICC Standard 186
- Performs the procedure with its flexible testing protocol, and automatically calculates the results
- Secure commercial flour transactions, by offering a reliable, indisputable and independent of any human factor tool (results will be the same as for flour tested at the seller or at the buyer)
- Frees up valuable lab resources from tedious tasks (especially the most laborious and time-consuming tasks, such as shaking)
- Reduce the risk of human errors by eliminating the steps of entering weights and calculating results
- Improve precision and reproducibility, unattainable with the manual method (30% more precise and 50% more reproducible than manual method AACC 56-11.02)
- Avoid production problems due to inadequate dough comportment
- And guarantee a constant final product quality
The SRC-CHOPIN 2 provides a trusted measurement for the baking and milling industries to confidently assess their flour quality and final product requirements. It helps in establishing flour specifications for various finished products.
- Define a specification book. Determine relevant criteria specific to production: the flour quality required for each finished product can be determined with the SRC values
- Verify the conformity of delivered flour
- Improve process optimization & control
- Produce flours according to the specifications of customers
- Select the wheat expected by the market
- Carry out repeatable and reproducible SRC analysis for customers
Universities and Schools
- Educate people with a tool representative of industrial practices
- Conduct technical and scientific studies
Geen download beschikbaar
Neem contact met ons op