Cutter for corrugated board samples of 100 cm² for FCT tests. The special circular cutter winds itself slowly into the sample by means of a fine pitch thread, so that the cutting edges don’t get damaged.
DIN EN 23035
FEFCO Nr. 6
TAPPI T 825
• For samples of a thickness up to 16 mm
• Cutting blades advance bit by bit deeper into the sample without damaging the edge
• Cutting pad included in delivery
The special circular cutter winds itself slowly into the sample by means of a fine pitch thread, so that the cutting edges don’t get damaged.
The operator places the sample to be cut (board or corrugated board) on the cutting pad and puts the sample cutter cautiously on the surface to be cut. Four small needles penetrate the sample outside of this surface to avoid inaccuracy because of slipping. Bit by bit, the device cuts into the sample, so that the cutting edges stay undamaged. The operator removes the cutter from the sample and rewinds the crank back. The sample now is available for further tests.
• Fine pitch thread
• No deformation of the cutting edges
• Device to preset the cutting depth
• Blades easy to change
• Protection against injuries
• Maximum sample thickness: 16 mm
Water supply: None
Compressed air: None
Dimensions (WxDxH): 15x15x20 cm
Net weight: 2 kg
Gross weight: 5 kg
No download available