- Fully automated enzyme-free analysis, based on the recognized amperometric method, Medcalf & Gilles.
- Results in 10 minutes
- Only 1 gram of flour needed for testing
- Results in various measurement units (AI%, Unity Chopin Dubois, and Unity Chopin Dubois Corrected)
- Compliant with international standards: NF EN ISO 17715:2015, ICC 172, AACC 76-33.01, FTWG N°24.
- SDmatic results are strongly correlated with those of enzymatic methods. Therefore, it is possible to develop custom calibrations and install them on the instrument.
- Build specifications using an amperometric method recognized by all the milling and baking industries.
- Provides accurate, reliable data measurement: it is a standardized method, the analysis conditions are easy to control, and there is minimal human handling. This guarantees precision, reproducibility, and repeatability of the results.
- The automation of the analysis increases efficiency and productivity: the test is quicker than other methods, without the need for additional equipment or highly trained people. Lab operators are thus freed-up from tedious tasks.
Understand Flour Baking Capability
The SDmatic measures the level of starch damage in flour. This provides information on the flour baking capability: damaged starch multiplies the capacity of water absorption, and this impacts stickiness of the dough and leads to higher sugar production, which impacts the volume and color of final products.
Geen download beschikbaar
Neem contact met ons op